1. Number your interests based on the order that you wrote them down.
2. CLICK HERE to access our Interest Bracket Google Slides deck.
3. Choose a slide that no one else is working on.
4. Enter your interests into the bracket based on the order that you wrote them down.
5. In each round, consider which interest is the greater. Then enter the "winner" in the cell to the right of each match up.
6. Continue this until you reach your one final interest.
To make a blank copy for yourself to use in the future CLICK HERE!
CLICK HERE to view our Hexagonal Thinking Map.
To view the Google Drawings version go to bit.ly/sem-tech-hexagon
To make a copy go to bit.ly/sem-tech-hexagon-copy
To view the Google Slides version go to bit.ly/sem-tech-hexagon-slides
To make a copy go to bit.ly/sem-tech-hexagon-slides-copy